Black Friday Deals Tracking – SHARE!!

Home Forums Hot Deals Black Friday Deals Tracking – SHARE!!

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mike Garcen
    Participant

I’ve been so busy with work I haven’t even looked at any Black Friday ads…so what’s everyone buying? What’s worth staying in line or wasting my money? All tips and links appreciated 🙂

oliverredfox

Amazon had the Hauppauge WinTV DCR-2650 Dual Tuner Cable Card TV Tuner for $99 earlier.

And Newegg has the HDHomerun Prime for $170.  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815345006

There are a few video games I’m looking keep any eye on to see if any go on sale, but going to be light Black Friday for me this year.

osburnfamily
          Aaron Ledger

I missed out on the Pulp Fiction BD from Amazon for $4 🙁

einstein

The Best Buy ad shows Blu-rays for $4.99.  Shows Pulp Fiction in the picture, so you can still get a decent deal on it.  Best Buy also seems to have the best deals on TVs.  They are the line I will be waiting in this year.  I’m trying to get the 55″ Dynex for $600, the 24″ for $80, and the $200 42″ Sharp to give as a gift.

The website bfads.net has a few guides written up on the best TV deals of various sizes.  They don’t seem to consider picture quality much, so beware of that.  Yahoo and Consumer Reports posted a list of 10 great TV deals, and they consider performance.    

There are also several stores with an 4GB Xbox360 Kinect package for $200.  Amazon had one as a daily deal, sold out in less than 90 seconds.  Walmart has it in store at midnight and a $50  gift card.  If you miss it at Walmart, you can get it at Radio Shack later, but without a gift card.  There are also some stores that have a 250GB Xbox with Fable3 and Halo Reach for $200.  

osburnfamily

BestBuy also has xbox 360 4gb w/kinect + $100 BestBuy gift card for $299.  Meijer (if you have one near you) has the xbox 360 4gb w/kinect for just $199.

Aaron Ledger

I’m not leaving the house to save $5 on a BD on today of all days Tongue Out

I did pick up Jackie Brown ($4), Inception ($5) and Matrix ($5) BDs from Amazon though. Having Prime is awesome 🙂

Night Rider

HOT! HOT! HOT!

Ceton InfiniTV Quad-Tuner Card for $224 + free shipping Today only,

Microsoft Store offers the Ceton InfiniTV Quad-Tuner Card,
                    model no. 5100.01-DCT04IN, for $299.
                    Coupon code “SAVE25” cuts that to $224.25. With free shipping

link

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/pd/productID.234206200?siteID=NKa3hZyYoHA-6erdCovU6pDesunUJve3iA

jonathanrn

The Microsoft store is now out of stock on the Ceton tuner :-(. The Prime is still $170 though at Amazon!!

Night Rider

Newegg.com has the Ceton InfiniTV 4 Quad-tuner Card for $219.99 + Free shipping

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815706001

jennyfur

[quote=Aaron Ledger]

I missed out on the Pulp Fiction BD from Amazon for $4 🙁

[/quote]

I did too. It went so fast online!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.