Best TV Stand for 52″ LCD, and nMEDIAPC HTPC 500BAR

Home Forums Home Theater Construction Help Best TV Stand for 52″ LCD, and nMEDIAPC HTPC 500BAR

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’ve been doing a lot of searching and I’m running into a problem.  I have my new 52inch LCD TV coming in to replace my old 56 DLP.  The problem i’m having is finding the right stand for the job.  I am able to find a lot of great looking stands however none of them seem to have the depth that I need to be able to put in the HTPC case I want.  I figured it out and with connectors in the back (Tuner cards connected)  I will need a minimum of 20inchs on one of the shelves.  Most of the cases i’m finding are all under 18 inches some claim to be 22inches but then the pipe in the center back of the shelves take away 3 inches at the least.  The 22inches is only talking about the top base.

I’m sure i’m not the only one that is struggling to find a Entertainment center that can accommodate  a full size desktop HTPC. I would greatly appreciate recommendations and maybe a list of all entertainment centers that can support TV’s greater then 50inches and full size PC cases so people can reference them.

Thanks,
    Armyb77

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.