Home Forums MissingRemote Playground Avatar Bluray Problems

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Did anyone else have trouble playing Avatar on bluray on their HTPC?  This is the first time in a long time that I had so much trouble with a movie.  When I put it in PowerDVD told me that there was some kind of video card or video driver error.  It told me that I should try updating my driver.  So then I tried TMT3; at first I thought it was going to play fine on TMT, but as the movie started it began pixelating and “distorting”.  So I thought maybe both programs needed to be updated so I began downloading.  The TMT3 update finished first and required me to restart; since my wife was getting frustrated I went ahead and restarted the PC which canceled the PDVD update, but I was sure the TMT3 update would take care of the problem.  Once it was back up, same problem.  So I started downloading update to PDVD again.  But while I was waiting I remembered DVDFab Passkey.  I went online and on their website they even mentioned having broken the protection on Avatar already.  So Idownloaded it, installed, and afterward the movie worked perfectly with PowerDVD.  I wasted about an hour and a half, when it took me about 5 minutes to download and install that.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.