August 10th Blu-ray Releases

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground August 10th Blu-ray Releases

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Original Article Link

After reading some of the comments on Amazon about [i]In the Shadow of the Moon[/i], I really want to see this.

Mike Garcen
    Participant

I saw the Joneses finally and wish i hadn’t…really bad movie. the plot is ridiculous and you can see the ending coming from a mile away. ugh

anyone seen Triage?

mikinho
      Participant

I’m looking forward to seeing Date Night.  My daughter told me that they, Tina Fey and Steve Carrell, reminded her of my wife and I.  Not sure what to make of that but I’m pretty sure it isn’t a good thing.

Is Steve Carrell as annoying in all his movies as he is on The Office?  Between that and his role in Bruce Almighty, I decided I didn’t like him.  I had a similar experience with Will Ferrell and Jim Carrey, but at least The Truman Show and Liar, Liar got me to give Carrey another chance.  I still dislike most of Carrey’s movies, though.

Mike Garcen
        Participant

whoa whoa whoa

Steve Carrell in The Office = i love
          Steve Carrell in Bruce Almighty = i wanted to kill myself

In Date Night he’s more of the humor from 40year old virgin than either of the above. So i’d say if you enjoyed that one, you’ll love this one. Now, if you just hated all of em…then no way you’ll enjoy it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.