ArcSoft to Debut Total Media Theatre 5

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground ArcSoft to Debut Total Media Theatre 5

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Does anyone else use DVD Fab Passkey?  When Avatar came out it was the only way I could get it to play correctly.  AnyDVD didn’t have an update for it yet at the time.  It also doesn’t require to be updated as often.  If I get a new bluray and put it in, AnyDVD will pop up with the message to download an update.  But if I open DVD Fab Passkey and let it do it’s thing, then AnyDVD will read the disc and allow it to be ripped.

I thought DVD Fab always made me shut down AnyDVD before it would work.

[quote=”Meester.Rip”]
    I thought DVD Fab always made me shut down AnyDVD before it would work.
    [/quote]

DVD Fab Decrypter requires AnyDVD to close, but DVD Fab Passkey does not.  It’s two different programs.  DVD Fab Passkey is more like AnyDVD, I guess, but without a lot of the options that AnyDVD has.  It’s main job is to break the protection of the bluray, or however you want to word it.

Funny thing tonight…I bought How To Train Your Dragon and was going to rip it to the HTPC and then send it over to the server.  When I opened DVD Fab Passkey it said the version was old and had to download a new version.  And after I was giving them praise in my previous post.  Oh well, I had been using this version for quite a while so I guess it was bound to happen soon.

This program is free, by the way, for anyone who had never heard of it.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.