Alien Anthology Blu-ray Screenshots

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground Alien Anthology Blu-ray Screenshots

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mikinho
    Participant

Original Article Link

What is this Anthology you speak of?  I know Alien and its sequel Aliens but thats it!

[quote=”Mikinho”]
      [url=http://www.missingremote.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5213&Itemid=2]Original Article Link[/url]

What is this Anthology you speak of?  I know Alien and its sequel Aliens but thats it!
      [/quote]

Well, I [b]did[/b] provide a link.  😛  Then again, there are some people who are in denial that more than two movies were made.

mikinho
      Participant

[quote=”Skirge01″]
        Well, I [b]did[/b] provide a link.  😛  Then again, there are some people who are in denial that more than two movies were made.
        [/quote]

Denial nothing, there were 3 Star Wars, 3 Indiana Jones and 2 Alien movies.

[quote=”Mikinho”]
        [quote=”Skirge01″]
        [/quote]

Denial nothing, there were 3 Star Wars, 3 Indiana Jones and 2 Alien movies.
        [/quote]

One of those two Alien movies is when they battle the Predator, right?

Ahh… you’re using that [i]new[/i] math I keep hearing about.  In that case, using your list and going by your definition, there were simply 11 alien movies.  ;D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.