Windows 7 Tablets

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground Windows 7 Tablets

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  emmaroy 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Does anyone have any experience with Windows tablets?  My wife is actually looking to use some tablets at a conference for work, in order to run an Access database.  My concern is whether or not it will be easy to interface with an Access database, using Windows 7 on a touchscreen.

Anyone have any insight?

Shane Watson
    Participant

The Windows 7 supported tablets I use was often been creating data loss issue. The anti-virus I used made me scan the whole system but the problem was not yet solved. Thus I visited Laptop Data Recovery to make me free from this issue and restore all the data files from the system.

TECH SUPPORT DUBAI
    Participant

Windows 7 is an older version now i will really recommend to use a new version of windows. However, if you need domain registration you can always do it in cheap and the best way.

Johnleeo
    Participant

Window 7 tablet is imaging because they have many features and now a days any person update on social meadia accounts. Window 7 tablet provide many facility for document access and many more. If you any issues for tablets click here.

Tech support
    Participant

Windows 7 is a more seasoned form now I will truly prescribe to utilize another variant of windows. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you require area enrollment you can simply do it in shabby and the most ideal way. Dial 1-800-889-4715 Technical Support Phone Number to resolve invalid ip configuration

UAE Technician
    Participant

Windows have many updates now a days. But this is true mostly user like windows 7. I am also like this windows 7 tablets for the personal use, this is really amazing. Payment Gateway UAE

emmaroy
    Participant

Whether you are shopping online or in store, using coupon sites can save you money. Here are the best coupon websites to save the most forever 21 coupons

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.