VMC Plugin News: Yougle, QUIIQ

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground VMC Plugin News: Yougle, QUIIQ

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Original Article Link

Was at home working today so I thought I woul give QUIIQ a DL. So far so good. Pretty easy importing movies and pointing them to their respective DIVX or XVID files. Works just fine in my DMA2200 extender as well.

I’d test it in my 360 as an extender to see if it worked in the MC portion but I’m on my second RROD in a month and without it. So if someone could find out as to whether or not it works in the 360 MC that would be awesome.

Importing movies is a pretty straight forward process, and you can do it within MC itself, but I would rather just use it in it’s own app ‘Collection Manager.’ As far as just a piece of catalog software goes, DVD Profiler IMHO is still king, but it has nothing to do with MC so I stopped using it years ago.

Another nice thing about it is it will keep the video you are watching full screen and then overlay all of your other titles over the video. This is nice as you can surf all the movie/actor details while you watch, or switch movies pretty easily.
    I’ll keep testing it and let you know. I wish it had built in ripping though. Oh well.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.