The Dead Walk Right into Season 2 on AMC

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground The Dead Walk Right into Season 2 on AMC

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Original Article Link

I watched it last night and it was another good episode. The part where blondie was holding a gun to the main character’s head was a little weird but other than that I feel like I am part of the show after playing so much Left 4 Dead.

I would have to find a NASCAR racing team garage and get me a race car to cruise around in or one of those Monster dump trucks used in mining.

The guy I work with said they haven’t even made it through the first graphic novel that the series is based on and that there are 12 novels so far for them to get material from.

Did anyone read about [url=http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/11/05/the-walking-dead-google-map/]this[/url]?  Apparently, some fan of the comic put together a complete list of events and places from the series on Google Maps.  Note, if you don’t want spoilers, you should skip the map.

What do you mean by 12 graphic novels?  According to that link above, there are 78 issues from the comic series.  I’m clueless about the series itself and comics, so maybe it’s just a terminology thing for me.

mikinho
    Participant

Damn you all.  Just added The Walking Dead to my Recorded TV series list.  I’m already watching too much TV as is….

Mike Garcen
      Participant

hehehe. this is good news considering how much i enjoyed episode 1. looking forward to 2 even more now

Episode 2 was pretty good.  They kept the action going, and that’s the way it should be…no time to catch your breath.  It’s funny that Meester.Rip mentioned Left 4 Dead because a lot of the time it reminds me so much of L4D.  Just the way there are so many in the city and how they seem to come at them in swarms sometimes.  The redneck guy even reminded me of Francis from L4D.

I find myself being a zombie “expert” while watching though.  “They shouldn’t be able to do that!”  But I know everyone has a different take on what zombies can or can’t do.  I find these zombies to be a little “intelligent” than what I’m used to.  For example, them using big rocks to bang on the glass doors of the store; or climbing a ladder.  Also they seem to be able to remember.  When the people were out of sight of the zombies trying to break in the store, you would think they would forget why they were trying to get in and start to go separate ways.  But then I thought it was funny that the man and woman was standing in the zombies’ sights looking at a necklace.  I was like, “At least duck down or something!”  LOL, I need to quit thinking so much while watching.

[quote=”Mikinho”]
        Damn you all.  Just added The Walking Dead to my Recorded TV series list.  I’m already watching too much TV as is….
        [/quote]
        Been there many times. But I found it was very easy this year to figure out which shows were easy to dump before the networks decided which ones to cancel and some others, like Castle and The Mentalist just feel like I’m watching a rerun each week and they were easy to drop.

I think it would be cool if they came across some deranged doctor studying a few zombies on his own to fill in some holes in the zombie lore.

I want to know if the Zombie are truly dead or just rewired by the virus to behave like botched lobotomies.

Because if they were truly dead and there body was not repairing cells and such, wouldn’t they decompose after a long enough time had passed. These type of questions will keep me watching with the hope they fill in some holes.

[quote=”Meester.Rip”]
        Been there many times. But I found it was very easy this year to figure out which shows were easy to dump before the networks decided which ones to cancel and some others, like Castle and The Mentalist just feel like I’m watching a rerun each week and they were easy to drop.
        [/quote]

I’ll watch anything Nathan Fillion is in.  He’s just a great actor, so I couldn’t possibly stop watching Castle.  I haven’t started watching the latest season of The Mentalist, but I really enjoyed it last season.  The lingering story of Red John has me very intrigued as to how that’s going to progress.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.