October 5th Blu-ray Releases

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground October 5th Blu-ray Releases

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mikinho
    Participant

[url=http://www.missingremote.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5171&Itemid=1]Original Article Link[/url]

I haven’t seen any parts of Grindhouse so I’m going to have to pick that up, not sure why I haven’t yet.

Lots of classics like you said but I’d have to pick Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu.  Definitely not for the masses but I don’t remember laughing at an anime\cartoon as hard as I did with Fumoffu.  I watched the fans subs though so I don’t know if the dubbed version is any good.

I have The Karate Kid on Blu-ray – how can that be being released this week….maybe a slightly different set of bonus features?

captain_video
      Participant

That’s interesting because I just recorded Ken Burns’ Baseball – The Tenth Inning on PBS just a week or so ago.  I also noticed that even though Splice is being released on Oct 5th it won’t be available on NetFlix until 11/02/10.

Mike Garcen
        Participant

eh…not really missing much with Splice. I watched it recently…and it started out decent, but then went downward spiraling really really quickly

[quote=”Naylia”]
          I have The Karate Kid on Blu-ray – how can that be being released this week….maybe a slightly different set of bonus features?
          [/quote]

I’m not sure if that was sarcasm or not.  You did catch that they remade the original, right?  The one with Ralph Macchio was already release earlier this year, but this one is with Jaden Smith (Will Smith’s son) and Jackie Chan.  Although, maybe we’d all be better off if we didn’t know about the remake.  😉

Yeah, I noticed that in a commercial last night…and I was like “doh!”. I’m going to continue to pretend the remake doesn’t exist.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.