Mother BEATS kittens; has her kids help out…

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground Mother BEATS kittens; has her kids help out…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

[url]http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/brooksville-mom-kids-accused-of-torturing-killing-kittens/1175054[/url]

[quote]Wrapped in a white T-shirt, the kitten’s nose and mouth were splotched with dried blood.

No more than 8 weeks old, he was a half pound of balled-up black and white fur when Linda Christian first saw him on Friday. His eyes were squeezed shut.

Just minutes earlier, witnesses say, he and another kitten had been kicked, thrown and beaten with a metal baseball bat by Wilana Joenel Frazier, a 24-year-old pregnant woman, and her two young children. The animal was tortured so badly its brain was swelling. Soon, the seizures would begin.

This kitten, now named Dexter, was the lucky one.

Christian, a Hernando County Animal Services officer, had found the other kitten at the bottom of a trash can in Hill n’ Dale Park, east of Brooksville. Dead and drenched in water, his head was traumatized and his neck was sliced open. Blood covered his nose, mouth and ears.

Christian had never seen such brutality.[/quote]

Words can not describe the amount of anger I feel for this woman. The level of brutality she inflicted on two [I][B]defenseless[/B][/I] creatures is appalling!! I want to take a baseball bat to her!! At the very least she needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent that the law will allow! Florida just enacted a new law which allows prosecutors too level higher charges against people who harm animals, hopefully they make an example out of this poor excuse of human excrement.

[url=http://www.tampabay.com/components/video/kitten-makes-recovery-after-beating/1021019377001/2652468001/]Video of little Dexter[/url]

Heartbreaking! 🙁

Thank god he’s healing and doing well!
    [url]http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest/ball-of-fur-and-a-heartbeat-learning-to-eat-and-play-again/1177154[/url]

swoon

Horrifying.

mikinho

That is horrible. It is amazing how often this type of animal cruelty happens though.  My wife and I have done dog and cat rescuefostering and see it all too often.  Thankfully for every cruel person there are loving people going out of their way to help the injured animals.

skirge01

My wife wouldn’t even let me finish telling her the story.  Probably a good thing, since I can’t get the images I conjured up out of my head.  Some people think that animal lovers want to treat them as human beings and give them the same rights.  I just happen to think that the punishment should be a strong enough deterrent to the person to never do it again.  Sadly, I see these kids growing up to be worse than Michael Vick.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.