HTPC & new AVR = sad panda

Home Forums Home Theater Computers HTPC & new AVR = sad panda

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    DavidStein

I have an HDMI detective I am no longer using. I wasn’t having the same issue as you, but it did stop my 7MC switches to 1024×768 resolution when I turn my tv off issue. If you were interested, I’d give it to you for the cost of shipping.

babgvant

[quote=DavidStein]

I have an HDMI detective I am no longer using. I wasn’t having the same issue as you, but it did stop my 7MC switches to 1024×768 resolution when I turn my tv off issue. If you were interested, I’d give it to you for the cost of shipping.

[/quote]

HDMI Detective are an installer’s best friend :).

inane69

Just thought I’d report back after using this for a while.  The most interesting thing is while I haven’t made any changes the number of issues I encounter with the HTPC not being able to playback TV is has decreased to the point that it’s a rarity.  I’m not complaining but it sure is odd.

Night Rider

Glad it’s a bit better for you.

winashley3
            Participant

I appreiate the tip but doesn’t seem to work for me. With my short 3′ cable or a ~12′ one I happened to have, they both show that HDCP is supported (see attachments). I’m wondering if my problem is a HDCP one. The error I get in MCE only seems to happen when trying to watch TV which is why I thought it was related to HDCP. I’ve attached that error as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.