HoustonWinMeet: A Windows Entertainment and Connected Home Meet-up

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground HoustonWinMeet: A Windows Entertainment and Connected Home Meet-up

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

aww I wish I could go, i was just thinking to myself last week that it would be cool to have a missing remote meet up some where.  Come to Cincinnati! 😛

[quote=”robinhoody”]
    aww I wish I could go, i was just thinking to myself last week that it would be cool to have a missing remote meet up some where.  Come to Cincinnati! 😛
    [/quote]

Oh God, no!!!  (Sorry, no offense intended.  😉 )  Our corporate HQ is there.  I’ve spent far too much time in Ohio and, I’m sorry to say, there isn’t much to do in that area.  Plus, the wife would kill me if I said I was going out there… again… for something besides work.  Now, Cedar Point, on the other hand, would be a great place to visit once again!

I think the NY area would be a great location, though.  That’s usually an easy sell to anyone who hasn’t been there before or if it’s been a while since their last visit.

mikinho
    Participant

So for those interested the RemoteFX demonstrated will be AMD powered.  The server will be an AMD G34 (Magny-Cours) with a corresponding ATI FirePro V7800.  With SP1 RC the performance is incredible over RemoteFX.

I’ll keep adding to the forum thread with any new demonstrations that will be at #HoustonWinMeet but if there is anything you want to see or feel would be beneficial please let me know.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.