Commercial skipping issue in 7MC

Home Forums Home Theater Computers Commercial skipping issue in 7MC

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jennyfur
    Participant

I’d followed [url=http://www.hack7mc.com/2009/08/setup-dvrmstoolbox-and-showanalyzer-for-commercial-skipping.html]this handy guide[/url] on setting up DVRMSToolbox and ShowAnalyzer for Windows 7 over the weekend, and thought everything had gone smoothly. Today I tried to watch the first of my recorded shows. However, it seems that the right (and left) arrow on the remote have a new function in 7MC during playback… bringing up program info. Which means that my settings to use them as commercial skip buttons don’t work. The up and down buttons also have functions so can’t use them either. I already have my Harmony’s “info” button bring up info, I don’t need a redundant button (or two) doing the same thing. Is there any way to stop 7MC from using the arrow keys in this manner?

EDIT: Seems someone else is having the same problem in the comments on that guide page. The only reply to his comment suggests checking the settings and if the xml file exists or not, both of which in my case look correct. Is anyone else having this problem?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.