CES – Silicondust ?s

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground CES – Silicondust ?s

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    PAPutzback
    Spectator

I went by the site today hoping for some news, nothing. But one thing looked interesting, in the ad banner at the top when it flipped to the HDHR dual it showed a tiny black box, much smaller than the black box the Prime is in. So I wonder if that is the next version and why there has been a big drop in price and a few sales on the HDHR dual over the last month. 

They also mention “A lot of things have happened since CES 2010”, well it is 2011, let’s see some ship dates and pricing already. Hopefully someone has something to say from the show today. So far most of the news has been about tablets and phones.

mikinho

[quote=PAPutzback]

I went by the site today hoping for some news, nothing. But one thing looked interesting, in the ad banner at the top when it flipped to the HDHR dual it showed a tiny black box, much smaller than the black box the Prime is in. So I wonder if that is the next version and why there has been a big drop in price and a few sales on the HDHR dual over the last month. [/quote]

Yep, that is the new dual HDHR.  It is nicer looking than the original but at the same time the beauty of the HDHR is being able to have it anywhere you have a network drop so I don’t care much on the appearance.  I do however wish it rack mount ears and was half rack width.

PAPutzback

A rack unit or even better a modular rack unit, one where we could mix and match signal types and use one power brick for all of them would be awesome. The current units don’t have enough weight to hold them down when a coax cable is run into them. 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.