Blog: Introducing TunerSalad! (aka I need more tuners…)

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground Blog: Introducing TunerSalad! (aka I need more tuners…)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

[url=http://www.missingremote.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5087&Itemid=1]Original Article Link[/url]

Wow this day couldn’t get any better. I’ll defiantly have to try it out.

Is there any way to set tuner proprietaries for multiple channels at once. I would like to make my Ceton Tuners (which i am still waiting on) higher priory than my ATI counterparts. I don’t want to have to do this one channel at a time.

mikinho
    Participant

I have an app to set tune priority, I wanted to release yesterday but I found a bug in it last night.  Check Missing Remote on Monday for that.

captain_video
      Participant

I might actually need this app.  With two other family members and myself fighting over four Ceton tuners via extenders I can probably justify getting another Ceton card (mine just arrived today ;D).  OTOH, I might opt to wait for the SD HDHomeRun Prime when it gets released and let the family use those tuners and keep the Ceton all to myself.

Anonymous

This sounds promising but didn’t work for me but maybe I’m not understanding what is needed to work.  I’ve not tried this yet on any OCUR’s but did on my HDHR and HVR2250.  Still only shows 4 QAM tuners and not 8.  I ran TV set up twice.  Am I missing something?

mikinho
          Participant

[quote=”Beerman”]
            This sounds promising but didn’t work for me but maybe I’m not understanding what is needed to work.  I’ve not tried this yet on any OCUR’s but did on my HDHR and HVR2250.  Still only shows 4 QAM tuners and not 8.  I ran TV set up twice.  Am I missing something?
            [/quote]

Assuming you have one of each, both the HDHR and HVR2250 are dual tuners so they would give you a total of 4 tuners.  If you have two of each tuner then it should allow you to use all 8.

DavidinCT
            Participant

Wow AEP 2.0 with out having to spend big $$$$ to become a OEM. I hope Microsoft does not break this….

Just wondering…..what is the deal with the fish ? It’s called TunerSalid ? Couldn’t you just put a bowl of salid ? ????

Anonymous

An actual image of tuna salad isn’t quite as endearing as a tuna fish.

I couldn’t agree more.  I think he went with the right choice.  Although, an image of the tuner in a bowl of lettuce would have been pretty damn funny!  (Just not very good for the tuner itself.)

The tuner would probably be OK as long as you didn’t put the mayo or dressing on the salad.

Way to take the fun out of a joke, Naylia!  😉

If you tuner salad, you’ll probably piss’er off.  Not good WAF.  ::)  😮  ;D

High in calories

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.