Blockbuster Spends Last Few Dollars on Weak Ad

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground Blockbuster Spends Last Few Dollars on Weak Ad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Original Article Link

Wow.  These commercials may become great ammo for Netflix once Blockbuster closes down.  How about a redo of the commercial with a Netflix superhero coming in to “save the day”?  Yes, I know that’s corny and wouldn’t be received well.  But, I wanted to have an example to make the point of how stupid this is all going to be once Blockbuster goes down in flames.

This would be akin to Toyota still touting their MPG advantage on their Prius.

Even though everything may be moving online, I think it will be a while before it is well adopted.  It may happen more quickly for larger cities, but the small towns will still have their local stores (movie rental or otherwise), and the older demographic will continue to use them. 

[quote=”joao12345″]
    Theres is this website i tried the other day Deepdiscount.com i got Lord of the Rings Blu Ray Trilogy for $45..in BB its $85….
    [/quote]
    I’ve used them quite a bit in the past.  Very reasonably priced for movies, music, etc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.