Re: Video tour: Xbox 360 Fall 2010 Dashboard update

Home Forums Re: Video tour: Xbox 360 Fall 2010 Dashboard update

jennyfur
Participant

[quote=”Skirge01″]
    Kinect?  Really?  I’m highly interested in both Kinect and Move, but I’m waiting to see how the games shake out first.  While people who have tried Kinect are impressed with the technology, the games are pretty much on rails, which usually doesn’t make for a very good experience and leads to boredom rather quickly.
    [/quote]

Yeah I agree that there’s no killer games out yet, which is why I said “[i]if[/i] I can find a decent deal”. I blew it back when MS had those $50 off $100 coupons. Trying to decide if I should jump on the kmart or toys r us deal now, or wait and see if any good black friday stuff pops up. Really the only two games I think are worth bothering with at the moment are kinectimals (if you’ve got kids, which I don’t) or Dance Central. Those two also seem to be getting the best online reviews out of the launch lineup. Luckily kinect has a little bit more usefulness than just the gaming part since it adds voice/gesture control. Beyond the voice/gesture control the only things I’d want it for anyway are exercise games and stupid party games — in other words a replacement for the Wii.