Storage questions

Home Forums Beginner General Questions Storage questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

It seems that streaming video over a network will not pose any problems. Is this correct? If so, I can use my 2TB NAS instead of buying new drives for my HTPC box. Is local storage more reliable?

If I go with local drives, will a 7200rpm drive be noticeably better than a 5400rpm? From what I’ve read, they will both work fine for streaming media.

Anonymous

Hey, I have a same question please help.

Anonymous

Summer Training In Jaipur
        The summer internship in Jaipur by Cyberops is the best summer internship program in Cyber Security.
        The summer training in Jaipur will help participants to understand the security terminology. Participants will also learn to design, implement, and support networked devices. This ethical hacking summer training will help you to understand how information and network security supports cyber security. The course also includes how to install virtual servers and workstations.

In the later modules of the training program, we will discuss various security technologies, including anti-malware, firewalls, and intrusion detection systems. How cryptography applies complex mathematics and logic to design strong encryption methods. Methods to collect information from centralized database system like IP where the site is hosted, server information, mail server information.

The modules also talk about the exploitation techniques and capabilities for penetration testing, and how to conduct investigations to correctly gather, analyse and present digital evidence to both business and legal audiences. The course will end with Cybercrime investigation which will give an insight on various cybercrime cases and criminal modus operandi and live cases handling for real-time experiencing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.