Oops, I did it again!

1 post / 0 new
Joined: 9 Oct 2006
Oops, I did it again!

Original Article Link

Well, it turns out that this was a short lived issue now that I've had a few minutes to sit down with it.  I'm not exactly sure what happened, although I expect it was a case of dualing MYSQL servers or something, but somehow, my production server somehow got it's configuration modified, such that it thought that the IP address for the "Master" backend was now the new development system.  The key that pointed me to this as the cause was that when I tried to connect to the MythWeb interface for my production backend, it said that it was unable to connect to the "master" backend and gave the IP address for my development system.  After hunting this down in a couple areas, it turned out to be a simple matter of updating the "Master" backend IP address in mythtv-setup.

Thanks to everyone who read this and considered passing me your wisdom.

HTPC addict

Website design by Yammm Software
Powered by Drupal