Re-Launch Giveaway #5- Nvidia Geforce GT 430
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED, THANKS TO ALL FOR PARTICIPATING!
Is everyone still enjoying the contest?? I surely hope so, because we still have a TON of prizes! Given the upcoming holiday weekend upon us, we decided to have a special prize and make it last longer than the rest.
Thanks to our friends at NVIDIA, we have up for grabs a brand new EVGA GT 430 Video Card with 3D & HDMI 1.4a support!!!! While it's not exactly the same, you can get an idea about the bit streaming support of these new awesome 4-series graphics cards from Andrew Van Til's Review of the GTS 450 card.
The EVGA GT 430 has arrived. Tap into the horsepower of the GPU for a visually-charged boost on your favorite applications. Edit your photos & HD videos and push the limits of your Web experience with a new generation of GPU-accelerated browsers like Internet Explorer 9. Boost your gaming performance with the next generation gaming architecture built from the ground up for DirectX 11 and take 3D home with the latest Blu-ray 3D movies.
The EVGA GT 430 supports NVIDIA PhysX for a new class of physical gaming interaction, and CUDA technology which allows you to unlock the power of the GPU to accelerate the most demanding tasks.
Read below for the steps on how to win the Nvidia GT 430 graphics card!!
HOW TO ENTER
To be eligible to win the prize, YOU MUST reply to this post below with an answer to the following: How much of a premium would you pay for 3D capability on your next TV?
For this prize, we'll once again allow additional entries via Facebook and Twitter (if your twitter/Facebook name doesn't match your MissingRemote username, make sure you mention your it in each submission below).
- For Twitter:
- For Facebook:
- Visit our Facebook Fan Page and click the Like button
- And reply to the Nvidia contest status
- Don't forget your username on both if they don't match your username below!
Good luck everyone
As mentioned above, each user is eligible for up to 3 entries into this contest. Every prize will have its own prize definitions, so make sure to check the rules!
Entries will be accepted from 12:01AM PDT on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 through 11:59AM PDT on Monday, November 29, 2010. Winner will be selected b December 5, 2010.
- This contest is unfortunately only available to US residents in one of the 50 states. Sorry to our international readers, but we are looking into expanding our prize packages in the future.
- You are only allowed to enter using each method once. Multiple entries will disqualify you.
- Must be a registered user to be eligible to win (remember, if you are entering additional entries when applicable via Twitter/Facebook you must mention your MissingRemote username in that entry)
- Editors and staff, and associated family of staff are not eligible to win
- Each prize may have its own rules for eligibility established by Product Sponsors, please read the directions carefully
- Users may reply to a thread as many times as desired, but only one post will be counted towards the drawing
- Winners will be notified via e-mail, as well as posted in a news post on the home page of MissingRemote.com; Failure to respond within 72 hours will result in a forfeit of prize and the prize will be re-drawn
- Most prizes will be shipped to winners via either USPS Priority Mail or Fedex Ground and tracking numbers will be provided. It is the recipient's responsibility to coordinate receipt of item.
- Some prizes will be shipped to winners directly from Product Sponsor--tracking will still be provided to those as well
- Prize packages are in excellent condition and have not been used outside of for review purposes and are delivered in AS-IS condition
- Any attempt to circumvent contest rules will cause ineligibility for user