Giveaway #22 - GlideTV Navigator
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED!! THANKS TO ALL FOR PARTICIPATING!!
ENTER TO WIN:
Up next in our contest giveaways we have, courtesy of the generous folks at GlideTV, the GlideTV Navigator. If this sounds familiar, well it should be for you loyal readers! We reviewed this awesome little guy a while ago yet it still stands quite alone in its class.
Per our review:
Finally, you can actually use the device right away without having to install a single thing. The remote works off of universal control device shortcuts for a lot of the tasks which makes using it a snap. I found myself switching between my laptop and my HTPC during some of my testing as I had a variety of online content on the laptop but didn't feel like holding it.
GlideTV has continued to evolve their software, and it is significantly improved versus what was in the review, but the product itself still rocks!
HOW TO ENTER
The easiest and ONLY ONE MANDATORY REQUIREMENT TO ENTER is to respond to this post and answer the following: What keyboard do you use with your HTPC (if any)?
That's all that's required; respond with the answer to the above and you'll be entered into the giveaway!
You are also able receive more than one chance to win, using Facebook and Twitter. The more entries you have, the greater your odds of winning!!!
- Twitter Users:
- Facebook Users:
- Visit our Facebook Fan Page and click the "Like MissingRemote" button at the top of the fan page (if you don't see it, that means you're already a fan!)
- And reply to the question on our Wall for this contest
- Don't forget your username!!!
Good luck everyone
Entries will be accepted from 12:01AM PDT on Thursday, February 3, 2011 through 11:59PM PDT on Tuesday, February 8, 2011 . Winner will be selected by February 10, 2011.
- This contest is unfortunately only available to US residents in one of the 50 states. Sorry to our international readers, but we are looking into expanding our prize packages in the future.
- You are only allowed to enter using each method once. Multiple entries will disqualify you.
- Must be a registered user to be eligible to win (remember, if you are entering additional entries when applicable via Twitter/Facebook you must mention your MissingRemote username in that entry)
- Editors and staff, and associated family of staff are not eligible to win
- Each prize may have its own rules for eligibility established by Product Sponsors, please read the directions carefully
- Users may reply to a thread as many times as desired, but only one post will be counted towards the drawing
- Winners will be notified via e-mail, as well as posted in a news post on the home page of MissingRemote.com; Failure to respond within 72 hours will result in a forfeit of prize and the prize will be re-drawn
- Most prizes will be shipped to winners via either USPS Priority Mail or Fedex Ground and tracking numbers will be provided. It is the recipient's responsibility to coordinate receipt of item.
- Some prizes will be shipped to winners directly from Product Sponsor--tracking will still be provided to those as well
- Prize packages are in excellent condition and have not been used outside of for review purposes and are delivered in AS-IS condition
- Any attempt to circumvent contest rules will cause ineligibility for user