Contest #15 - Western Digital AV-GP Hard Drives (2x500gb)
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED! THANKS TO ALL FOR PARTICIPATING
ENTER TO WIN:
2 x Western Digital AV-GP 500GB Hard Drives
Courtesy of our friends at HD-Stor and Western Digital, we have up for grabs 2 x 500GB hard drives from Western Digital, their AV-GP line of optimized devices.
If this sounds familiar, it's because Josh recently looked into the drives and how they performed with his 10-tuner system recording!
The AV-GP line of Western Digital hard drives is mainly geared towards digital surveillance systems, but once you look at what they do you see they are a perfect match for DVR solutions. Since they are based off of the WD Green Power hard drives they are low power, low heat and low RPM (think noise), which is great for a DVR and longevity.
HOW TO ENTER
The easiest and ONLY ONE MANDATORY REQUIREMENT TO ENTER is to respond to this post with an answer to: How much hard drive space are you using up right now?
That's all that's required; respond with your answer and you'll be entered into the giveaway!
You are also able receive more than one chance to win, using Facebook and Twitter. The more entries you have, the greater your odds of winning!
- Twitter Users:
- Follow us at Twitter @MissingRemote
- Tweet the answer to the question above
- AND include the following URL http://bit.ly/mrhdstor
- Don't forget your username!!!
- Facebook Users:
- Visit our Facebook Fan Page and click the "Like MissingRemote" button at the top of the fan page (if you don't see it, that means you're already a fan!)
- And reply to the question on our Wall for this contest
- Don't forget your username!!!
- NEW: For EVEN MORE CHANCES TO WIN via Facebook, have your friends LIKE MissingRemote (hint: use the "Suggest to Friends" button on the left side), if they mention in a post on our wall the person who introduced MissingRemote to them, they automatically get entered and you receive a 2ND ENTRY!!
Good luck everyone
Entries will be accepted from 12:01PM PDT on Monday, December 20, 2010 through 11:59AM PDT on Thursday, December 23, 2010. Winner will be selected by December 30, 2010.
- This contest is unfortunately only available to US residents in one of the 50 states. Sorry to our international readers, but we are looking into expanding our prize packages in the future.
- You are only allowed to enter using each method once. Multiple entries will disqualify you.
- Must be a registered user to be eligible to win (remember, if you are entering additional entries when applicable via Twitter/Facebook you must mention your MissingRemote username in that entry)
- Editors and staff, and associated family of staff are not eligible to win
- Each prize may have its own rules for eligibility established by Product Sponsors, please read the directions carefully
- Users may reply to a thread as many times as desired, but only one post will be counted towards the drawing
- Winners will be notified via e-mail, as well as posted in a news post on the home page of MissingRemote.com; Failure to respond within 72 hours will result in a forfeit of prize and the prize will be re-drawn
- Most prizes will be shipped to winners via either USPS Priority Mail or Fedex Ground and tracking numbers will be provided. It is the recipient's responsibility to coordinate receipt of item.
- Some prizes will be shipped to winners directly from Product Sponsor--tracking will still be provided to those as well
- Prize packages are in excellent condition and have not been used outside of for review purposes and are delivered in AS-IS condition
- Any attempt to circumvent contest rules will cause ineligibility for user